Thank you for visiting our Partner Zone. This area is an exclusive space for MYOB Partners. Find out how to Partner with MYOB.
I have been using MYOB LiveAccounts since November after being away from MYOB for a couple of years, loyal follower for 10 years previously & for the money find it to be reasonable bang for buck, however I do have a couple of suggestions for whoever's listening:
That's a couple for now, well several, I'm sure there's others but I'll simply post them as I come across them. If you feel that these are functions of a higher level package & that I should be buyng let me know, is there a monthly payment plan for the higher level packages I can sign up for.
I'm using MYOB through circumstance rather than choice but have enjoyed the experience again, I'm almost tempted to buy a superior package just to see what you guys have been up to but not sure how long I'll require it's services, so I'll hold fire for now.
In closing, sorry if these questions are resultant from ignorance as opposed to software limitations, learning on the run, please advise if this is the case & also if you believe I should be looking at one of your other packages?!
PS. Does LiveAccounts data easily migrate to any perceived upgrades?!
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thank you for your suggestions. Some answers to a few of the questions:
1. This makes sense, unfortunately it is not on the immediate roadmap.
2. We are working on this now. You will be able to view/edit all non system journals on the Transaction History page.
The initial plan is to leave it up to your discretion how you handle the journals.
3. Thanks, yes looking into this at the moment. We need to fix a few fields that are currently restricted.
4. a)Yes, not immediately but hopefully after April.
b) :-), yes it would. I will talk to the product owners.
5. I will find out about this one.
6. A few people have asked for this. No plans at the moment.
7. I will investigate.
8. Great idea, I will see what we can do.
I will talk to Richard about which package may suit you.