MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Customizing Statements

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User PFP1
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
PFP1
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customizing Statements

Hi,

We are at present trialling the MYOB Essentials online - we currently have AccountRight Basic software on a computer and are looking at taking up the Essentials.

Regarding the customer Statements and Due/Overdue periods 30days, 60 days and so on we have 2 questions:

1. How can we customise the form to include our logo etc as they are just a very plain generic form, and
  2. How can we change the number for due/overdue days at the bottom of the columns - our terms are 7 days to start with?

Thanks you for your advise in advance.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,383 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30383Posts

3768Kudos

4431Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Customizing Statements

Hi @PFP1

It's great to hear that you are looking into MYOB Essentials and trialing that program.

Currently MYOB Essentials doesn't allow for the customisation of a statement. MYOB Essentials will use a standardised form and at this stage you are unable to make your own changes to that.

Having said that if you would like to have this ability in the future to make changes to a customer's statement with MYOB Essentials I would recommend showing your support for Customizing statements on the MYOB Essentials Idea Exchange. You can show your support for an idea by selecting the + VOTE button to the left of the idea's name.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post