SMBSafety
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Dashboard PAYG & Super

Hi,

My Dashboard currently shows an amout owning for PAYG and Super.

I have entered a number of historical information into MYOB Essentials.

What do I need to do to "pay this" amount owing?

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Satyam_N
316 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Satyam_N
MYOB Moderator

316Posts

66Kudos

58Solutions

Re: Dashboard PAYG & Super

Hi @SMBSafety

Thanks for posting on the MYOB Community Forum.

Currently, the GST values on the MYOB Essentials Dashboard will reflect the current quarter GST values. It has been brought to the attention of the development team that actively showing the GST values to be paid would be more beneficial to clients and provide more information.

We don't have any immediate plans to update that, however, it may be something that we actively look into for the future.

You can find some information here- GST Due on Dashboard

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Cheers,
Satyam
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User SMBSafety
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
SMBSafety
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

I was asking about the PAYG & Super this time.

I think you added a reposnse regarding GST

Cheers

MYOB Moderator Satyam_N
316 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Satyam_N
MYOB Moderator

316Posts

66Kudos

58Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @SMBSafety

Apologies for the confusion

This dashboard displays what is listed in your PAYG & Super Payable Liability accounts at current date.

As these show the balances of the accounts, they would be pulled directly from the payroll transactions processed by the employees. As a result the figures that should be making up those accounts can be viewed by the Past Pay Runs Report in Essentials and view the different figures calculated in PAYG & Super.

To look into the calculations, this information can be found in the Employee data itself. If you go to: Payroll > Employees and open an employee here, then click the Super tab, You can see what their SGC will calculate at.

You can also see any additional super (Such as Salary Sacrifice) by viewing their calculation basis in the Pay Items: Payroll > Pay Items.

As a small note- if you would like a list of transactions that make up this balance, I would suggest running the General Ledger details report for the PAYG & Super Payable accounts to view what transactions are coming up for those balances.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Cheers,
Satyam
MYOB Client Support
Wattlebrook
1 Post
User
Wattlebrook

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi I also am interested in solving this too.  I started using MYOB Essentials in October however am entering in transactions from the start of this financial year.  How can I allocate superannuation and PAYG payments made?  If I choose "Pay superannuation" it will pay these items again.  I need to clear it off superannuation outstanding as it has already been paid.  Same for the PAYG.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post