Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Delete an employee pay run

I have tried to delete an employee pay run as I made an error, have followed all MYOB instructions, delete, yes and save, but it still appears in the employee pay history.

Any tips please

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,081 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,081Posts

158Kudos

203Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Delete an employee pay run

Hi @KerryGee123

Thank you for your post. I can see that you have posted on the Essentials board but can see an Account for AccountRight. Can I please clarify which software you are running ?

If you are on AccountRight can I please confirm whether the Entitlement balance Summary and Entitlement balance Detail report are accurate ? These reports can be found by going to Reports > Index to reports > Payroll > Entitlements

If there's a Difference shown on the Entitlement Balance (Detail) report, it means there's a difference between the entitlement balance from pay runs and the Pay History in the employee's card.

To identify where this may have occurred, please run the Entitlement balance detail report for the current month, then progressively run the report for the previous month until the difference shows. You can then display the employees Pay History for that month and correct the difference. 

Article Viewing an employees entitlement balances has further information.

Note: Please take a back up before making any changes. 

If you are using Essentials, you need to delete the employee's pay through the Pay History tab of the employee and record. Please ensure that you are selecting the Save option (bottom right) after making the necessary changes. 

If it has not been removed please attempt to clear your browser cache, once cleared sign back into essentials. Is the pay gone ?

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post