2 Posts
User
ASL_ADAM

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Deleting Bank Feeds

My credit card bank feed dates don't match my actual bank statement dates, which is causing a problem when reconciling as some of the transactions are rolling into the wrong month.  I've cancelled the bank feed, but any idea how to remove all the transactions so I can import them manually through QIF files?  or just change the dates of transactions?

2 REPLIES
Partner TingSpace
84 Posts
Partner
Australia
TingSpace
Partner

84Posts

73Kudos

23Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Deleting Bank Feeds

@ASL_ADAM

Hey there! In order to have some Bank Feed transactions deleted from your Essentials file, you'd need to flick an email to the MYOB Bank Feeds team at: bankfeeds@myob.com

Just give them your Serial Number, account, and Date Range you want to delete for them to get the process started. I suggest being as clear as possible with those as they can come back asking you for further clarification.

That being said, if you already have the transactions in your file and you're going to import them in, it sounds like a more cumbersome process than it needs to be. If you're going to be re-importing them anyway, why not download a QIF file of the dates you're missing and allocate/match accordingly? That's just my 2c though.

Hope this helps!
~TingSpace

ASL_ADAM
2 Posts
User
ASL_ADAM

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Deleting Bank Feeds

Thank you for taking the time to respond @TingSpace.  I have contacted the team and they have removed the transactions feed.

I did consider filling in the gaps via an import but very few transactions have the same date on the feed compared to the actual bank account.  This would take a long time, and also didn't solve transactions that rolled over into the wrong month (I couldnt delete these additional transactions). 

I think the MYOB bank feed must take the the "pending" dates of transactions and not update them once the transaction moves from pending several days later.

Again thanks for your response!

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post