Duplication of Bank transactions

rolanda
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Duplication of Bank transactions

We have a client who is currently on the updated MYOB Essentials connected ledger platform. Each quarter the client uploads a QIF File from their internet banking into MYOb and has never had any issues. But this quarter when they went and uploaded the file, the bank account for the transactions defaulted to the MYOB control account 1-1000 not the account that we use for the bank account.

To make the client happy we went into the file and manually changed all the transactions from the 1-1000 to our account, howver this appears to have duplicatd the transactions. How do we fix this? 

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,538 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,538Posts

769Kudos

879Solutions

Re: Duplication of Bank transactions

Hi @rolanda 

Thanks for your post. So that I can look into this for you can you please clarify how you changed the transactions. Screenshots showing the duplicate transactions would be great too.

You can delete imported bank statements if they have been imported to the wrong MYOB bank account. This help article explains how to do that: Deleting imported bank statements

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post