Partner Zone
Partner Zone

ETP Payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FS_Rishi
2 Posts
Cover User
FS_Rishi
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

ETP Payments

Hi

We have recently redundand some of the position in our company and needs to process ETP Payments.

Can any one help on how do do ETP payments (Genuin Redundancy) in MYOB Essensial?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Former Staff Tallie_M
4,461 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Tallie_M
Former Staff

4461Posts

301Kudos

698Solutions

Re: ETP Payments

Hi there @FS_Rishi,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. We do hope you find it a valuable resource.

MYOB Essentials doesn't currently allow the ability to process ETP payments. You'll therefore have to manually fill out an employment termination form to give to your employee, in addition to the payment summaries.

Please note you'll need to lodge your EMPDUPE file electronically as per usual, however, you'll also need to send the ETP form separately as well.

The thread below provides further information regarding this, as well as a link to the ETP form:

MYOB Essentials payment summaries and ETP

Do let us know how that goes and feel free to post again anytime you require.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
FS_Rishi
2 Posts
Cover User
FS_Rishi
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for the clarification. However, I would like to suggest that the this limitation been told to customer when they purchased. It is ot fair for someone who subscribe purely for payroll and then they have to re-do their payroll for months in new system.

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,069 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

7069Posts

496Kudos

1122Solutions

Hi @FS_Rishi,

Thank you very much for your feedback, I have shared it on to the relevant team.

Essentials Accounting was built with simple payroll module, it is not as comprehensive as the payroll module in AccountRight/AccountEdge. Due to the complicity of the software, and that the needs of each user would vary, we offer a free 30-day product trial, it would be the best opportunity to determine whether the software will be able to cater all your needs.

The payroll module in Essentials Account has improved over the years, and it will continue receive attention from our developers, hopefully ETP will be added in a near future update. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

George51
2 Posts
Cover User
George51
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Well MYOB in the interest of full disclosure could this be at least reflected in the product comparison table.  

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,398 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11398Posts

1303Kudos

1606Solutions

Hi @George51

Thank you for your feedback regarding this, I have passed it onto our team who look after the website.

As mentions our developers are continuing to work on the payroll module inside MYOB Essentials, which will hopefully mean an ETP process included in an update

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have,

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post