6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Emails not being received & continual logging out of MYOB

Hi,

I am having a couple of issues with MYOB Essentials.

1. I am cc'd into Invoices that are sent to customers. Some I am receiving and others I do not. Example, I have today sent 3 Invoices and the first and last ones have been received but not the middle one. This has just started to happen over the past week or so.

2. I am constantly being logged out of MYOB even when I have ticked to remain logged in for 12 hours and to trust my device for 30 days. 

Does anybody have any solutions to these two issues as it is becoming quite frustrating!

Thanks in advance,

Jayne

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,346 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,346Posts

156Kudos

212Solutions

Re: Emails not being received & continual logging out of MYOB

Hi @Shagsmal 

With regards to invoices not being received, what happens if you try to email the affected invoice just to yourself? If still not received, please send me the Invoice number and customer's email address by a Private Message so we can investigate further. 

As far as your second issue is concerned, it looks that the cookie generated for MYOB Essentials is being cleared automatically at set periodic intervals.  If a cookie is cleared while using Essentials, this will redirect you to the login page to re-save the cookie, thereby logging you out.  Please follow the steps on Trust this device for 30 days to get general information on how to clear cookies. 

If it still doesn't resolve the issue, please ensure that you have added cookies for MYOB Essentials in Advanced Chrome settings in the Google Chrome Browser. 

Let us know how you go on. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post