lstaa1
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Employer additional super contributions

Hi

I am trying to process an EMPLOYER additional super contribution in MYOB Essentials.  It is possible to do this?

Most posts seem to say no, and the instructions online say that MYOB Essentials can't do this.  What are the options available?

The only one I can think of is the employee reporting the RESC manually on her tax return.  That is it won't prefill from the portal report.

Linda

4 REPLIES 4
lstaa1
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Employer Additional Super payment

Hi, 

I am trying to find out if MYOB Essentials can process an additional employer super contribution.  Some posts say it can't be done, but this post implies that it can be done.

How do you set up the pay in the first place - is it a standard earning? or do you set up a deduction as well?  I just have a once off payment to do.

Kind regards, 

Linda

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
6,996 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,996Posts

930Kudos

1,137Solutions

Re: Employer additional super contributions

Hi @lstaa1 

Thanks for your post. If you're using the original version of Essentials it's not possible to set up reportable Employer Additional Super Contribution. We do recommend speaking to an accountant for other reporting options. This help article, Additional super contributions, has more information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

lstaa1
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Tracey, for your response.

I had found that post already, and have confirmed that it does need to be a reportable super contribution - at the accountant's request.

You say that since it is the old version of MYOB essentials it will not be possible.   Does that mean the newer version of MYOB essentials will be able to do this?

Kind regards, 

Linda 

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
6,996 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

6,996Posts

930Kudos

1,137Solutions

@lstaa1 

Hi Linda

Yes you sure will be able to report employer additional super contributions in the upgraded version of Essentials. This help article has full instructions: Additional super contributions

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post