8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
CharleyPerth
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Feedback to MYOB re log in and credit card problem

I received an email (do-not-reply) that I will be charged $10 because my monthly payment did not go through. There has been plenty of money in the account to cover the fee. So I object to MYOB charging me another $10 because for some reason they couldn't make my credit card work. I tried multiple times to log into my account only to be sent back to verification multiple times. So I tried calling but the call centre was busy and a recorded message asked me to call back later. Which I did with the same result. I checked all my emails from MYOB in an attempt to sort this out but all emails are do-not-reply. I checked the website but there is only telephone (which isn't working) and community forum (to try and push all our problems into one basket). Then miraculously I was finally able to get online into my account. From there I tried to find a report a problem to MYOB in my account but was directed again to the community forum. So I have to go on here to report my problem which is I'm being slugged $10 because my subscription didn't go through I do not wish to be charged this fee when there has been no change to my credit card details (I checked) and for some reason MYOB wasn't able to get the payment done. So the problem is on MYOB's end - not mine. And with all the trouble contacting MYOB I'm not surprised they couldn't make the payment if their contact and logging in systems are anything to go by ...

4 REPLIES
Contributing Cover User CharleyPerth
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
CharleyPerth
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Feedback to MYOB re log in and credit card problem

And I will have to log in again, if I can, to view a response. I would prefer an email from MYOB so I can actually get a response. Or at least told when there is a response available.

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
CharleyPerth
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

By some strange coincidence, I just now received an email minutes after sending this post saying that MYOB had problems contacting the bank and therefore systems were triggered to let us all know we will be swiped with a $10 fee for not paying our subscription. Therefore, my whole problem is sorted ... not before it took all afternoon and much frustration to get it sorted.

8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
CharleyPerth
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Awaiting apology ... and perhaps some miraculous resolution to increase ability for an email address for MYOB when we can't get into accounts.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
26,984 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

26984Posts

3131Kudos

3953Solutions

Hi @CharleyPerth

As mentioned on MYOB Subscription Billing issues, we are aware of a problem with this month's (January 2019)  billing for some clients and those clients that are impacted will not be charged a dishonour fee. Although, do let us know if that $10 fee does get charged and we would be happy to review your case.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post