33 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

33Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Getting logged out about every 30 minutes

I keep getting logged out about every 30 minutes, even when selecting keep logged in for 12 hours.

I normally don't stay logged in much more than that, but this morning I needed to do quite a bit of entering.

I happened once when I selected save invoice, but it didn't save it just logged me out, then I had to re-enter the invoice. The other 2 times just seemed to time out.

Any one else having this issue, or is it just me?

7 REPLIES 7
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,196 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,196Posts

1,028Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Getting logged out about every 30 minutes

@Biospawn 

I can see some exceptions being thrown for a few days around the time of your post, though they show as green now.

Are you still getting continuous log outs?

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Trusted Cover User Biospawn
33 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

33Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

Yeah, I've been timing it and it's about every 25 minutes. I don't see anyone else replying to this issue so maybe it's just me. It's been happening since the fix for the crashing. Over this weekend I'll test it from my laptop instead of my desk computer and see if it still happens.

It's annoying, but honestly I can do all the work I need to do within that time frame most mornings anyway.

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,196 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,196Posts

1,028Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Biospawn 

Just checking in on how that test went, would like to **bleep** it in the bud asap if it looks to be on our end.

I've also been checking with the support teams and been playing around on my own PC's at home and I didn't seem to be getting kicked out after the 30 minute mark (I did after a few hours of innactivity however)

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
33 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

33Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

Sorry I didn't get around to testing it. I've got my laptop on now (it's pretty much a mimic of my desktop computer) and logged in at 6.50am AWST. I'll keep clicking around every few minutes and tell you how I go soon.

33 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

33Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

My laptop stays logged in, it's just my desktop computer, so it's not a problem with MYOB Essentials.

I'll figure it out by resetting chrome or something like that and post the info when I figure it out.

MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,196 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,196Posts

1,028Kudos

0Solutions

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know, I'll let the crews know to relax on this one.

I'd be curious to know what's happening there. Just to see if it puts you on the right track, I did used to have CCleaner work behind the scenes automatically and it kept clearing the cookie I had for Essentials. I hope that puts you on the right track here too.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
33 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Trusted Cover User

33Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

So after seeing a couple of users with the same issue I thought I'd try get a solution to this, and it was as simple and reinstalling chrome. Obviously a glitch in there somewhere. These are the very basic steps I posted on another thread, hopefully others find it useful.

1) Uninstall chome and if given the option remove all data

2) Restart your computer

3) Redownload and install chrome

4) Go straight to MYOB and login selecting the 12 hours option

(don't login to your google account if you have one, try that later)

5) Post back here, tell us if it worked =)

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post