3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

I am having trouble balancing my credit card accounts balan

Hi All

I  am having trouble understanding credit card section on Dashboard balance ,once I get the bank feed 

for my asb credit card and all allocated   and have my open balance right  just

say   the end balance is 500.00 in credit after it been all balances up with statement.

so on Dashboard credit card section as it in credit  should be 500.00 not - 500.00

as it is now 

1- balance  500.00

2- bank balance -500.00   

but the trouble is say I have 8.99 transaction ,the balance  is about 1- 599.00 and bank balance is right 2  -491.01

as the balance should be same 491.01 but mine is 1- 599.00  incorrect on 1 tranaction

so I hope same one can help me with this

Thank you

Ian

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,877 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,877Posts

474Kudos

438Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: I am having trouble balancing my credit card accounts balan

Hi @Sneaky21 

Thanks for your post. A difference between the Bank Feeds balance and the Essentials balance for the same account can be due to the Essentials balance being made up of all transactions for that account - including bank feed transactions not yet allocated. Other reasons for this difference include incorretly allocated invoices or bills and missing bank feeds. 

This help article will help you determine what has caused the out of balance and how to resolve it: Why is my bank balance different to my Essentials balance 

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: I am having trouble balancing my credit card accounts balan

Thank you for your reply slowly getting there, I see there is a free online  coarse on Reconciling your bank accounts so will enrol see if that can help me further.

Thank You

Ian

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post