New Zealand
LLRT
Contributing User

7Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

IR error code 103

Hi Team, 

I have submitted all of my payday filing files for the last month with no issues and no errors, until this morning where they are all showing errors now for previous payruns in the "status" tab under Employment info subs. The error number is 103 so I have been through the help page and it says the IR have deleted the file in MyIR, however this is not the case and it is still in MyIr and all correct, its just showing an error in my MYOB essentials.

3 REPLIES 3
copperhead1
2 Posts
User
copperhead1

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: IR error code 103

I also have error 103 showing on 2 payroll period, but myIR is showing all info filed correctly.  Anyone else having this problem, or found a solution??  Cheers

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Andrew_Y
803 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Andrew_Y
MYOB Moderator

805Posts

150Kudos

76Solutions

Hello 

Thank you for your post.  Can I confirm that you have tried the information contained in Errors in payday filing ?

Please note that as per the article:

• if you didn't delete the employment information from myIR, you may need to contact Inland Revenue to find out what happened.
  • If you receive an error, this means that the employment information you've submitted has not been accepted by Inland Revenue. You'll need to troubleshoot the error, and submit the information again.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

copperhead1
2 Posts
User
copperhead1

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have double checked myIR and the files uploaded on 12 May has been processed, and the file 25 June is there.  Total for the month of June is also correct in both myIR and Essentials.

Also the error for 12 May only showed up approx 5 weeks after the fact

REgards

Michelle

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post