Importing bank statements

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User heimdal
15 Posts
Experienced Cover User
heimdal
Experienced Cover User

15Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Importing bank statements

Hi,

I have just started a trial of MYOB Essential. When I imported my credit card transactions they have come in with deposits as withdrawals and withdrawals as deposits.

I don't see to be able to delete the imported statements, nor change the sign on the transactions. Any suggestions?

Thanks Luke

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Jake_N
1,237 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Jake_N
MYOB Moderator

1418Posts

190Kudos

144Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Importing bank statements

Hi @heimdal,

By reading your post it seems that the QIF file you have imported is displaying information that is different to what you are expecting. This is normally caused by the data in side the QIF file.

I would suggest contacting your financial institution to make sure you exporting the correct format of QIF file that is relevant for MYOB. ONce you have done that please follow the instructinos below about removing your previous export and importing the newly exported file.

To be able to remove the imported bankstatement, please follow the instructions outlined in our help article (click here).

After removing the imported statement please run through this support article (click here) to make sure the QIF file is being imported correctly.

If the problem persists, please let us know.

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post