Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

In tray - Spend money 'Amount' area cursor moves to the left instead of right

Hi,

I have begun using the In Tray to process Spend Money transactions from documents I have uploaded.    When I delete the automatic figure in the 'Amount' area and begin typing in the amount, the cursor moves to the left after each number instead of to the right.  This means that as I type $2579.60 it becomes $06.9752.  Eventually it sometimes begins working properly, but usually I just move the cursor to the right and then it will begin accepting the numbers on the right.  I have never seen this with anything before.  Does anyone know how to fix it?

Many thanks,

Chrissy

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,782 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,782Posts

206Kudos

263Solutions

Re: In tray - Spend money 'Amount' area cursor moves to the left instead of right

Hi @ChrissyMax

Thank you for your post. So I can investigate can you please troubleshoot by clearing your browser cache and attempting to type the amount in the field. Does it still happen ? If it's still happening, can you please change the browser your using and attempt to type the amount in again. 

Please do let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: In tray - Spend money 'Amount' area cursor moves to the left instead of right

Hi Melisa, 

Thank you, I got hold of someone in support last week and they have recommended I no longer use Google Chrome as that is the problem.

Many thanks
Chrissy

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post