Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Increasing the Font

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Trusted Cover User LCrowhurst
245 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User

245Posts

25Kudos

2Solutions

Increasing the Font

Hi 

is there anyway to make the font size bigger on our invoices? a client has asked us to make it bigger as he recently made an error paying us because the text is so small and when we checked it is rather small.. how can we make it bigger especially where it shows our account details. 

thanks...

7 REPLIES 7
Super User sholt73
917 Posts
Super User
Australia
sholt73
Super User

917Posts

555Kudos

44Solutions

Re: Increasing the Font

can't see anything in the help (http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/XoFs)

looks like there's this on the product suggestions board: https://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Essentials-Idea-Exchange/More-Flexibility-in-layout-of-quotes-and...

245 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User

245Posts

25Kudos

2Solutions

@sholt73 wrote:

can't see anything in the help (http://help.myob.com/wiki/x/XoFs)

looks like there's this on the product suggestions board: https://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Essentials-Idea-Exchange/More-Flexibility-in-layout-of-quotes-and...

thank you, 

hope this gets appoved asap 

Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,325 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
GDay53
Ultimate Partner

2325Posts

2140Kudos

508Solutions

@LCrowhurst

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

The Setting for your device should have somewhere to adjust the Display and also the fonts.

Mines is set at 125%  so it is easy to read.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
245 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User

245Posts

25Kudos

2Solutions

Hi

Thank you but it’s the client with the issue not us unfortunately. I think it was when he printed it out. He wanted the font on the invoice bigger.
245 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User

245Posts

25Kudos

2Solutions

Hi
Thank you but it’s the client with the issue not us unfortunately. I think it was when he printed it out. He wanted the font on the invoice bigger.
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Hi @LCrowhurst

Currently the only customisations you can make to the Invoice Form can be made in the Invoice and Quote settings found under the Business Name drop-down in the top right.

With that said, you are currently unable to increase the Font Size and @sholt73 had linked you to the best Idea we have on the Exchange for this. If you haven't already, I suggest giving it a vote by clicking the Thumbs up icon on the page.

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
245 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User

245Posts

25Kudos

2Solutions

@Haydes wrote:

Hi @LCrowhurst

Currently the only customisations you can make to the Invoice Form can be made in the Invoice and Quote settings found under the Business Name drop-down in the top right.

With that said, you are currently unable to increase the Font Size and @sholt73 had linked you to the best Idea we have on the Exchange for this. If you haven't already, I suggest giving it a vote by clicking the Thumbs up icon on the page.

Ive already done that..this is disappointing to hear. this is something that should be high priority a its related to us getting paid. surely this should be adjustable. Smiley Mad

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post