Invoice email and print functions not working

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
CSJ
2 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoice email and print functions not working

I attempted to email my invoices today and the system just is not working. I tried in Chrome, Edge, and Internet Explorer. The system took forever with the cycle message, then simply stopped without sending anything. The invoice list now shows an hourglass for when the message was sent. I also attempted to print the invoices in all three browsers and again it failed, with one of the browsers telling me that it timed out (the other two just did nothing). This is new to this month as the invoicing cycle for last month worked fine.

9 REPLIES 9
Little_Jobs
1 Post
Cover User
Cover User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoice email and print functions not working

Same problem, no help from myob, phone hangs up on you. 24 hour support?? only when everything is working

Partner BBBPaul
12 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

12Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB what are you doing to resolve this issue? Unacceptable to not be able to print and send invoices!

Contributing User mslcons
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I just saw your post! I reported the same thing! I thought something is wrong on my end.

Contributing User mslcons
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I get this time out this message:

HTTP ERROR 504

Partner BBBPaul
12 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

12Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I get the same error, MYOB needs to resolve this quickly!

Leecosta
2 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Same problem here. Infuriating! 60 invoices to print before 5 am. Not good enough!

scm_gb
1 Post
Cover User
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I can't email my invoices or print them. My internet connection seems fine and i've restarted my computer. First time i've had an issue with MYOB.

I tried to call but it's outside of hours and no tech support at 5.40 PM W.A time.

Hopefully there's some sort of resolution soon as I work out on the road all day, every day with only a small window of time to get this stuff done.

CSJ
2 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Update: The invoice emails finally sent, around four hours after issuing them. However this still suggests a problem as obviously they are getting stuck in the system somewhere, rather than being sent immediately as they have on previous months.

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,774 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,774Posts

1,377Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @CSJ

We did have an issue with MYOB Essentials yesterday that did result in delays when performing certain actions, including emailing and printing of invoices. That said our team have been able to resolve this issue and MYOB Essentials should now be functioning normally.

I am glad to hear that those emails have gone through for you. I have let our team know that they did take those four hours to send so that they are aware of it and can look into it.

CC @scm_gb @Leecosta @BBBPaul @mslcons @Little_Jobs

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post