Cover User
Australia
Narra11
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Invoice email

I schedule invoices to go out fortnightly via email but they do not appear to be sending.

The particular file I am using isnt online.

Can someone tell me do I need to use an online file for them to be sent or should it still work offline.

6 REPLIES 6
Super User sholt73
551 Posts
Super User
Australia
sholt73
Super User

551Posts

324Kudos

25Solutions

Re: Invoice email

I'd be curious how you set the schedules to send them out as I am not aware of any place to put a schedule for this.

Narra11
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Narra11
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for your reply. Just to clarify its a scheduled invoice and the invoices are supposed to be emailed. I hope this makes sense.

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,586 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5586Posts

839Kudos

786Solutions

Hi @Narra11

With scheduling Invoices, can I ask how you are setting this up?

Essentials does have a Reminder Service however this won't automatically email out your Invoices, they will only automatically remind your Customers on Invoices that have already been sent out by email.

Narra11
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Narra11
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Hayden.

I have set up a fortnightly invoice to be scheduled for a client. (a recurring transaction).

On the invoice delivery status it is marked as "to be emailed"

MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
5,586 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

5586Posts

839Kudos

786Solutions

Hi @Narra11

This sounds like you are using AccountRight and not MYOB Essentials like the Board you have posted on.

If you have set up a Recurring Transaction in AccountRight to automatically record and Notify a User, then this will record the transaction with "To Be Emailed" as specified however this will not send the Invoice automatically.

This will still require the User to open Sales > Print/Email Invoices > To Be Emailed and send these in bulk.

There is currently no facility built into AccountRight or Essentials to automatically send Invoices based on a schedule.

If you would like to set up automatic delivery of Invoices based on schedules, I would suggest posting this as a suggestion on the AccountRight Idea Exchange. You can do this by going to: Browse Community > AccountRight > AccountRight Idea Exchange > Submit an Idea

Here is a link to make life easier: AccountRight Idea Exchange

Narra11
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Narra11
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Great advice. Thanks Heaps Hayden