Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

12Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Invoice received issue

Hi there

I am realtively new to invoicing as until recently have not had a real need to.  However i was going along OK using app and generating invioces.  My problem is recently I had two invoices that I did not mark off as received.  So I did it the other day but could not find any option on the app to change the date they were received so I changed the date via the usual desktop.  The invoices are listed as closed on the register and I went in and changed the date to the real date they were received however they will not come up in my reconcilation.  I dont know how to enter them so they are visible and can be included as income.  Im not sure this makes sense but it is driving me crazy and preventing me from reconciling my account.  I have no idea what I did differently to previous recived invoices......its because I dont do it regulalry I forget.  TIA

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,658 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,658Posts

282Kudos

410Solutions

Re: Invoice received issue

Hi @Roybyn 

Can you please confirm if you're using MYOB Essentials or AccountRight?  For any of these softwares, please elaborate the steps on how you marked the invoices as received and if you can see the payment applied on them. Once we have this information, we can advise accordingly on why they are not appearing for reconciliation. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post