4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoice title

Hi,

I am just converting from using AccountEdge Pro to Essentials and creating my first invoice. I am a graphic designer and I need to have individual titles on each invoice so that I and my client can clearly see what an invoice is for. In AccountEdge I was able to setup a "comments" field to use as a title to appear at the top of the list of descriptions/items I was invoicing for but I cannot see any similar area in the Essentials invoice. What option do I have for this please? 

Regards,

Tarny

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
523 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

523Posts

48Kudos

45Solutions

Re: Invoice title

Hi @tarnyb 

Thank you for your post. 

You can add a note to an invoice or quote using the Notes to customer box when you are entering the invoice or creating the quote. If you want the same note to appear on all your invoices or quotes, select the Remember this option.

note box on invoice with remember me option highlighted 

To remove the note from the invoice or quote you're viewing, delete the text from the Notes to customer box. To remove the note from all future invoices or quotes, also select the Remember this option.

Please let me and the MYOB Community know if you need further assistance. 

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Jesh,

Yes I see I can use the Notes area but I wanted my text to be as a title above the items listed not below. It is a pity that there isn't a bit more customisation that can be done with the invoices.

Thanks,

Tarny

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
523 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

523Posts

48Kudos

45Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @tarnyb 

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking at ways to improve our software and the user experience, so I will be sure to pass this feedback on to the right team for you.

You can also post your feedback and ideas for enhancing MYOB Essentials to the Essentials Idea Exchange, allowing other users to vote and comment on your idea, which is regularly reviewed by our development team. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,
Jesh

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Jesh, yes I will post my idea on the exchange.

Thanks, Tarny

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post