Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User HelenKeegan
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
HelenKeegan
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoices

How do I keep the invoice page open after doing an invoice?  I do over 50 invoices a day.  I would just like to record them then afterwards email or print, like I currently do in my Account Edge program.  Is this possible?  It's quite tiresome having to keep clicking "Create Invoice" all the time.  many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Dave-P
372 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Dave-P
MYOB Moderator

372Posts

69Kudos

55Solutions

Re: Invoices

Hi @HelenKeegan

When you are creating an invoice the Save button on the  invoice page also acts as a drop down menu. You can drop down and select the option to "Save & add" and this will save your current invoice and reset the fields within the same page, allowing you can proceed to your next invoice. 

Please let me know if you have any more questions. 

Cheers,
David P
MYOB Moderator Team
Experienced Cover User HelenKeegan
18 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
HelenKeegan
Experienced Cover User

18Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks so much Dave, that solved a headache!  Is there a way I can then go into a section and print off the invoices for the day after they are all done?  Thanks for your help, much appreciated

MYOB Moderator Dave-P
372 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Dave-P
MYOB Moderator

372Posts

69Kudos

55Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @HelenKeegan

Glad to hear, less data entry the better! 

Yes absolutely there is. Where you can find this option is in Sales>>>Invoices and down the bottom left of the page under the last invoices listed is a "Print" button. It would be best to sort the page by date as there is no date filter to sort these perfectly. Then you can select all invoices created that day in one go.

Ive tested this today and you can do this for just one invoice or any number of invoices, the more there is the longer it will take to load. These are all generated as a PDF document in the web browser which you can then print out in bulk. 

Also can you please mark the above post as a solution for any one else who may have similar questions. 

Hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more questions. 

Cheers,
David P
MYOB Moderator Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post