Issue when saving invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Trusted Cover User
281 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

281Posts

28Kudos

2Solutions

Issue when saving invoices

Hi

 

when i try to save invoices lately i keep getting this error message, I get the first error message then the second. 

 

this has started happening recently. 

 

can you please look into this. 

 

TIA. 

myob error when saving.JPG
new error message when saving.JPG
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
7,856 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,856Posts

621Kudos

1,219Solutions

Re: Issue when saving invoices

Hi @LCrowhurst 

 

This warning message is not an Essentials message, it would be a warning from the web browser.

 

After some Googling, it appears to be a Chrome browser warning, typically seen with using Gmail:

 

https://support.google.com/mail/thread/7883993?hl=en

https://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/134164-gmail-leave-site-changes-you-made-may-not-saved.html

 

If you are using the Chrome browser, maybe try with not logging in to Gmail, using incognito mode, or looking into disabling Chrome notifications. Failing that it would be best to seek further assistance from Google Chrome Help, or use a different browser such as FireFox.

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Trusted Cover User
281 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

281Posts

28Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Issue when saving invoices


@CloverQ wrote:

Hi @LCrowhurst 

 

This warning message is not an Essentials message, it would be a warning from the web browser.

 

After some Googling, it appears to be a Chrome browser warning, typically seen with using Gmail:

 

https://support.google.com/mail/thread/7883993?hl=en

https://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/134164-gmail-leave-site-changes-you-made-may-not-saved.html

 

If you are using the Chrome browser, maybe try with not logging in to Gmail, using incognito mode, or looking into disabling Chrome notifications. Failing that it would be best to seek further assistance from Google Chrome Help, or use a different browser such as FireFox.


this has only just started happening and I dont use gmail!!  it comes up when trying to save, MYOB is Web based so i assume its an issue with MYOB. however its not been doing it today so i assune it was fixed as im sure I saw someone else reported it too...

Highlighted
Trusted Cover User
281 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

281Posts

28Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Issue when saving invoices


@CloverQ wrote:

Hi @LCrowhurst 

 

This warning message is not an Essentials message, it would be a warning from the web browser.

 

After some Googling, it appears to be a Chrome browser warning, typically seen with using Gmail:

 

https://support.google.com/mail/thread/7883993?hl=en

https://www.tenforums.com/browsers-email/134164-gmail-leave-site-changes-you-made-may-not-saved.html

 

If you are using the Chrome browser, maybe try with not logging in to Gmail, using incognito mode, or looking into disabling Chrome notifications. Failing that it would be best to seek further assistance from Google Chrome Help, or use a different browser such as FireFox.


the issue has returned with the boxes appearing when im trying to save and spell check is not working. Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

220Kudos

219Solutions

Re: Issue when saving invoices

Hi @LCrowhurst 

 

I can validate @CloverQ s message that this is a message from the browser.  Have you tried clearing the cache? Trying Incongnito mode? Disabling notifications? Ensuring it is being saved? Tried a different browser?

 

If after trying these things it is not resolved, please seek further assistance from Google Chrome Help. 

 

I hope this clarifies. Feel free to use the forum if you have other inquiries or advice. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Trusted Cover User
281 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

281Posts

28Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Issue when saving invoices


 


@LCrowhurst wrote:

Hi

 

when i try to save invoices lately i keep getting this error message, I get the first error message then the second. 

 

this has started happening recently. 

 

can you please look into this. 

 

TIA. 


that doesnt sound like a solution and none of that works. how can i ensure they are being saved when its when I am trying to save invoices i am getting the errorSmiley Frustrated.  when its saving its pushing data to your servers so I dont see hows its a Chrome issue....can you please look into this? 


 

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

220Kudos

219Solutions

Re: Issue when saving invoices

Hi @LCrowhurst 

 

Please refer to my previous post regarding what you can try and what to do if that does not work. 


@Theresa_D wrote:

Hi @LCrowhurst 

 

I can validate @CloverQ s message that this is a message from the browser.  Have you tried clearing the cache? Trying Incongnito mode? Disabling notifications? Ensuring it is being saved? Tried a different browser?

 

If after trying these things it is not resolved, please seek further assistance from Google Chrome Help. 

 

I hope this clarifies. Feel free to use the forum if you have other inquiries or advice. 


The error message in Essentials looks as follows:

 

U13.PNG

 

This has been replicated on our side and I can say that this is not an Essentials issue, it is a browser issue.

 

I hope this clarifies. Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquires or advice.

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Trusted Cover User
281 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

281Posts

28Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Issue when saving invoices


@Theresa_D wrote:

Hi @LCrowhurst 

 

Please refer to my previous post regarding what you can try and what to do if that does not work. 


@Theresa_D wrote:

Hi @LCrowhurst 

 

I can validate @CloverQ s message that this is a message from the browser.  Have you tried clearing the cache? Trying Incongnito mode? Disabling notifications? Ensuring it is being saved? Tried a different browser?

 

If after trying these things it is not resolved, please seek further assistance from Google Chrome Help. 

 

I hope this clarifies. Feel free to use the forum if you have other inquiries or advice. 


The error message in Essentials looks as follows:

 

U13.PNG

 

This has been replicated on our side and I can say that this is not an Essentials issue, it is a browser issue.

 

I hope this clarifies. Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquires or advice.


but it only comes in up in MYPB and only started happening recently. MYOB is a web browser programSmiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Trusted Cover User
281 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

281Posts

28Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Issue when saving invoices


@Theresa_D wrote:

Hi @LCrowhurst 

 

Please refer to my previous post regarding what you can try and what to do if that does not work. 


@Theresa_D wrote:

Hi @LCrowhurst 

 

I can validate @CloverQ s message that this is a message from the browser.  Have you tried clearing the cache? Trying Incongnito mode? Disabling notifications? Ensuring it is being saved? Tried a different browser?

 

If after trying these things it is not resolved, please seek further assistance from Google Chrome Help. 

 

I hope this clarifies. Feel free to use the forum if you have other inquiries or advice. 


The error message in Essentials looks as follows:

 

U13.PNG

 

This has been replicated on our side and I can say that this is not an Essentials issue, it is a browser issue.

 

I hope this clarifies. Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquires or advice.


just another note on this issue, this doeant happen when I save quotes, if this is a Chrome thing why does it not do it when saving quotes and why is it random with invoices? 

 

TIA 

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

220Kudos

219Solutions

Re: Issue when saving invoices

Hi @LCrowhurst 

 

We'll have to gather some information to investigate further to see what the issue is. Chrome is detecting that there is information left behind that has not been committed to 'save' within the web form. Chrome itself is detecting the issue but the behavior appears to be exclusive to how Chrome and your Essentials are 'communicating'. Please try browsing in Incognito or Guest Mode and ensure there are NO Extensions active in this. Try and save the data, let me know if the message continues to pop up. 

 

Let me know how it goes.  

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post