Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Issue with uploading file to super portal

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
XinXin
2 Posts
Cover User
XinXin
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Issue with uploading file to super portal

Dear Officer,
We are experiencing difficulties with uploading files to super portal.I download it from Mybo essential"pay super" and save it in "csv" format.however when I try to do "manually make a contribution" in super portal,it asked me to upload the file and the file format is not meet the requirement.Therefore the file is invalid.Can you please instruct how to solve this problem?which format I should save as when I do "download super file"?

Thank you very much.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,069 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

7069Posts

496Kudos

1122Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Issue with uploading file to super portal

Hi @XinXin,

First of all, please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it an useful tool.

When you log in to Super Portal to pay contributions, please choose 'Upload a new file' instead of 'Manually key a contribution', then select the .csv file to upload.

Once you save the .csv file from AccountRight or Essentials Accounting, please do not open the csv file in other programs. Opening it in Excel will break it's format and you'll receive an error when uploading the file. When that happens, please save a csv file without changing any of the default settings, then upload it again.

Please do let us know how you go. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

GreenCorner
1 Post
Cover User
GreenCorner
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Issue with uploading file to super portal

I have this problem with a csv file. I tried to save the original csv file without opening and then uploaded it and still got the same error message! Does it need to be saved in another file format? If so what ?
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post