Issues with printing invoices / emailing invoices and software running very slow

Jodi24
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Issues with printing invoices / emailing invoices and software running very slow

Can someone please advise on what the issues may be with MYOB accountright running slow and when this will be rectified.  Using the latest version 2019.2

Invoices being emailed from MYOB are taking hours to come through.

Invoices being printed directly from MYOB are no longer printing with the saved template information. 

2 REPLIES 2
FrenchlineInd
10 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Issues with printing invoices / emailing invoices and software running very slow

Is anyone from MYOB going to answer this question as i have the saem issue. I did look it up a few days ago and seen a comment saying you have to clear your cache folder but cant find the same thread.

Last time after i cleared the cache folder and restarted MYOB it worked.

Can you explain how to fix this issue?

Highlighted
Super User sholt73
917 Posts
Super User
Australia
Super User

917Posts

556Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Issues with printing invoices / emailing invoices and software running very slow

this is posted under the MYOB Essentials board so you may not get a response from those who know AccountRight.

that said, by "running very slow" do you mean all the time? it has always run slow and you're now asking about it or has it suddenly started getting super slow for no reason? trying to gauge context here

sometimes clearing the cache has worked, there is a post currently with the details on how to clear the cache which you can find on an unrelated post here: Customise form usage in AccountRight 2019.2

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post