Job Codes

LisaErhart
1 Post
User

1Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Job Codes

As a new user to MYOB Essentials but a LONG TIME user of MYOB desktop I am shocked and dismayed that a very basic feature, like the ability to allocate a Job Code to a transaction, is not available. 

Come on MYOB, this is a very basic accounting function that isn't currently offered. 

On top of that disappointment, I also discover that users need to 'vote' to have features included. Really? You're asking incredibly busy, time poor small business owners to waste precious time trying to find where to vote, then to cast that vote. 

How is this putting your customer at the centre of your business? 

Oh. And. By the way, I'm not impressed with the navigation of the App. I don't want my lists to be revealed in a different screen as a PDF, I want a list view to appear on the page in front of me. 

Very, very disappointed in the experience so far.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,267 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,267Posts

4,284Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Job Codes

Hi @LisaErhart 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to MYOB Essentials

Currently, as you have rightly indicated job costs is not a feature of the MYOB Essentials range. While we do acknowledge and understand the need of that feature in the MYOB Essentials range it is currently not something that we do foresee delivering within the next 12 months.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post