Partner Zone

Job Tracking

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
cjjenkins
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Job Tracking

Can anyone tell me how we actually get job tracking in esseintals because you website says we can as per the screen shot, but no were in MYOB essentials can we find this.

Snip20210304_3.png
6 REPLIES 6
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Job Tracking

Hi @cjjenkins 

We do have two MYOB Essentials platforms in the market. The original MYOB Essentials platform and the newer MYOB Essentials platform. The newer MYOB Essentials is the one in which is advertised on our website and other locations.

In terms of job tracking, the newer MYOB Essentials will have that job tracking functionality. Users on the original MYOB Essentials platform will be migrated across to that newer MYOB Essentials in due course, with migrations occurring for our lower featured MYOB Essentials product ranges first.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Dexton
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

Could you please extrapolate on "in due coarse" as I have been reading about this since last year and am still waiting for the Job Tracking funtionality to become available on my Essentials subscrition. 

Thank you

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Dexton 

The migration process we are looking at completing is done in stages with the lesser featured MYOB Essentials business - MYOB Essentials Connected Ledgers being completed first. More advanced MYOB Essentials business such as MYOB Essentials Accounting and MYOB Essentials Accounting with payroll completed later in those stages.

While we don't an exact timeframe for when each stage/MYOB Essentials business type will be migrated, we have started those MYOB Essentials Connected Ledger migrations.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Alex_Int
Experienced User
28 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

28Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Alex_Int
Experienced User
28 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

28Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Would love to utilise this feature as soon as possible, as Xero have it already and it is taking a long time to roll this out to your faithful established customers.

Can you please give a more accurate timeframe on when this is going to be in place, as I would ideally want to use it before the end of financial year?

Also, if I was to export all my MYOB information, cancel my subscription, then re-subcribe my multiple businesses would I have access straight away to the updated web version as a 'new' customer?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Alex_Int 

As been indicated on this thread, we are not able to advise on when a particular MYOB Essentials business or product level of the original platform will be migrated across to the newer MYOB Essentials platform. However, migrations are underway with the lower level MYOB Essentials product levels being migrated at this time.

You also brought up manually moving to the new MYOB Essentials. If you are looking at doing this platform change manually you would be looking at setting a date within the current MYOB Essentials business to get the account and contact balances as at. You would then be looking at creating a newer MYOB Essentials platform business and entering those balances in as opening balances.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post