13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Keep getting Booted out - MYOB Essentials New

MYOB Essentials New is very disappointing and causes a lot of rework.   I was in the middle of an Invoice with approx. 10 line Items when I was booted out.   This is not the first time this has happened.

Also moving between Reports and back to Invoices hangs intermittently.   Have to log out and back in again.

The first point is critical.    I dont want to save on every line and each line has quite a bit of work in it as it has calculated hours Job No. etc as a workaround for the Invoice not printing JOB NO. on the exported invoice.

These are not the first issues that I have encountered but when I call MYOB I am told to put it on the Forum.   If this software does not improve I will have no choice but to move to another software platform.

Cheers

Brigitte

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
40,148 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

40,148Posts

5,447Kudos

5,932Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Keep getting Booted out - MYOB Essentials New

Hi @Brigitte47 

We do understand that there is a number of clients that have been affected by a long-outstanding cookie issue that is impacting MYOB Essentials which causes those users to log out of the MYOB Essentials business unexpectedly. This situation has also been known to affect some clients on the newer MYOB Essentials platform. Due to the nature of the situation, it is still with our products teams, and we are unable to provide additional information and a resolution timeframe at this time.

In the meantime, we do recommend looking at updating those flags that have been mentioned on MYOB Essentials Automatic log out after period of time. Some clients have also reported that while it still occurs it can be less frequent in Mozilla Firefox. So, if you are impacted, that is a good browser to try if you haven't already. 

We'll communicate any further information relating to updates on this situation, when we do have them, on MYOB Essentials Automatic log out after period of time

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post