Highlighted
4 Posts
User
Australia

4Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Keep getting logged out of MYOB Essentials

This is a cop out answer!!!! And not acceptable. I have had this problem intermitently in the past but over the last 5 days it is happening non stop. This has been a problem since March judging by the comments on this forum. Why have you 'suspended' looking into this problem? End of financial year has been a nightmare thanks to your system. I use MYOB all day. I can't remember how long it was since I last used the screen. Was it 10 mins was it 20min? An hour? Saving as you go is labourious and a waste of my time. Give us some answers please!!!!

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,945 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,945Posts

5,004Kudos

5,400Solutions

Hi  @sarahrigright 

Thank you for your feedback on this topic

As has been indicated, investigations on this situation have been suspended with development assets moved to other key areas of the product. We do appreciate that this is not the news that clients impacted by this situation want to hear it, however, clients using the new MYOB Essentials platform will not be impacted by when we do migrate those clients across later this year.

In terms of your enquiry, typically, the getting log out of MYOB Essentials occurs if you have the same window open for ~20 minutes. Although, some clients have reported slightly different situations. As such, if you do need to have the same window open for an extended period of time i.e. record a lengthy invoice, saving halfway, navigating to another window and then back to that invoice would be a recommendation that may work for yourself.  This is in addition to the other workarounds i.e. updating the flag and potentially using a different browser.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Nonsense, it is happeneing in every browser ... when is this to be fixed, why should we pay for this.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,020 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,020Posts

213Kudos

297Solutions

Hi @Lawrencetopp 

I'm sorry that you're being logged out intermittently, however, at this stage, we only have the workarounds as have been provided in the previous posts on this thread. We will update you if this changes in the forseeable future. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Im having the same issue with safari

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

This is completely unacceptable. Reducing my security settings so your software will work is not a solution.

It is beyond outrageous that this issue has been in your too hard basket for five months now and to make matters worse you have suspended work on finding an actual fix. This bug which makes your software literally unusable and yet continue to bill me for this fraudulent business solution.

I'll be contacting consumer affairs. You've had more than enough time to fix this.

Stuart Duel

Black Bean Horticulture 

Highlighted
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
New Zealand
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

did u get a answer when using Safari? im not changing web browser to google chrome 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post