1 Post
Cover User
WEvents
Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Kicked off mid Quote

I keep getting kicked off mid quote and I get the "Aw Snap" page. All work added to the quote is lost when this happens and has been happening for the last few weeks, around 4-5 times a day. 

3 REPLIES 3
Super User sholt73
912 Posts
Super User
Australia
sholt73
Super User

917Posts

555Kudos

44Solutions

Re: Kicked off mid Quote

a client of mine reported similar problems, turns out they had CCleaner on schedule and cleared out their cookie as they were working.

I recommend checking for something like that running in the background.

Highlighted
MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

1000Kudos

877Solutions

Hi @WEvents 

Sorry for the very late reply, I've been looking into an issue the same as what you were reporting and am looking for any clients reporting this issue to let them know of this.

To keep you in the loop, the devs believe they may have identified the problem and are exploring potential solutions to it with the least amount of downtime. I have also made a post detailing this issue here: Aw Snap error or Tab Crashing while using Essentials

As I get more information (Hoping at the start of next week) I'll be making updates there. Feel free to click the Subscribe button in the top-right of that page (If you are signed into the Forum) so that you can get notified of the updates.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
SEEVictoria
1 Post
User
SEEVictoria

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

We have been having the same issues on AccountRight. Very frustrating in a business that has to meet delivery deadlines. Urgent rectification needed.
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post