Leave Loading increasing total hours worked on employee pay history

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
NatDobe
3 Posts
User
Australia

3Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Leave Loading increasing total hours worked on employee pay history

Hi

I am paying an employee leave loading in MYOB Essentials. When i process their pay the leave loading hours are added on and their Hrs Worked under Pay History shows 68.4 instead of their usual 38. 

To be a little clearer-

They work a 38 hour week

This pay is 7.6 hours worked and 30.4 hours annual leave (plus 30.4 hours leave loading)

The pay looks fine but I am not sure if the Pay History should show 68.4 hours worked as this isn't correct.

2 REPLIES 2
Experienced Cover User Sachin
28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

28Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Leave Loading increasing total hours worked on employee pay history

I am not sure if you are allocating the leave loading hours as part of total hours. you may need to change this under category settings

NatDobe
3 Posts
User
Australia

3Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Leave Loading increasing total hours worked on employee pay history

Hi Sachin

Thanks so much for your reply.  I ended up finding the below comment in the MYOB Community. It looks like it is an error in the system that can't be changed.

This was the MYOB response from January:

MYOB Essentials doesn't differentiate leave loading and other earning categories from normal time and as such, they will be included in the Hours worked. For example,  if you enter x number of hours in as normal time and the same amount of hours in leave loading it will show 2x in the hours worked for that pay. This is not something that can be changed at this stage.

Kind Regards, 
Steven 
MYOB Client Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post