Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Logging in twice

Hi

Every time I log in to MYOB Essentials I have to do it twice. This is not a 2FA issue.

I log in with password, then enter the 2FA code and it takes me back to the log in page again, where I have to enter password again and another 2FA code again before MYOB Essentials will open. This happens every time I open MYOB Essentials. 

Is this the norm or is there an issue??

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,806 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,806Posts

1,387Kudos

1,673Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Logging in twice

HI @RebekahAlsop 

Out of curiosity are you accessing your MYOB Essentials file using a bookmark or through the MYOB website?

We are aware that for some users accessing the MYOB Essentials file through a bookmark causes the login process to repeat before allowing access to the file. Our team are still looking into why this happens for some clients, however if you are experiencing this, you should be able to login from the MYOB website without experiencing the loop.

To login from the MYOB website click on Sign In in the top right hand corner of the screen and choose MYOB Essentials from the drop down list.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User RebekahAlsop
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Neil

Yes I am actually using a bookmark each time to access MYOB website. I have just tried accessing MYOB thru the website not thru the bookmark and it worked, only had to log in once.

Thanks for your help. 

Highlighted
D_rina
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

This has happened to me for weeks as well. Was yours ever resolved?

Contributing Cover User RebekahAlsop
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Yes it works now. I have stopped using the bookmark I had saved for MYOB Essentials login page and now instead have the myob.com.au page saved as a bookmark and then click on sign in and then Essentials. This does involve a few more clicks/steps however I am only logging in once. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post