40 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

40Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

MY ESSENTIALS LOGGING IN ORDER OF BUSINESSES

I am a Book Keeper involved with six (6) businesses that use MYOB and My essentials Platform.

When I log in into MYEssentials, most times I need to log in a Business that is not the main business that I need to work with, and I need to use the SWITCH BUSINESS option.

Is there an option to open a business by default in the Home Page that I use frequently.

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
39,307 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

39,307Posts

5,340Kudos

5,787Solutions

Re: MY ESSENTIALS LOGGING IN ORDER OF BUSINESSES

Hi @Freedomcare 

When you do log into MYOB Essentials and have access to multiple MYOB Essentials businesses you should be taken to the My Business window to select the appropriate business.

In your case, if you go to the MYOB website and select Sign in (top right)>>MYOB Essentials, does it log you into the My Businesses list or the actual MYOB Business? If it's the My Businesses list, then I would be looking at updating the link you use to access MYOB Essentials, as it's most likely a bookmarked link directly to that business.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Freedomcare
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

40Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Thanks Steven for your reply.

It logs me in directly in one of my Businesses, which I rarely use.  I have the option to select others, which then shows All the accounts.

How do I update the link to access myessentials, so it gives me the list rather than one account

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
39,307 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

39,307Posts

5,340Kudos

5,787Solutions

Hi @Freedomcare 

If you do have multiple businesses that you have access to logging into a fresh MYOB Essentials login page* should bring up that My Business window. If it does try the following link - My Businesses.

If you are still being populated into that one MYOB Essentials, it is likely a caching problem on that browser and clearing your cache would be the recommendation.

*Fresh MYOB Essentials login page would NOT be saved bookmark. For example, when you navigate to the MYOB website and select Sign in>>MYOB Essentials.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post