MYOB Crashing!

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
asddrgd21
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
asddrgd21
Cover User

3Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Crashing!

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone else is experiences with MYOB Crashing.

I use google chrome and it has been working fine up until the last few days. 

I will be in the middle of something then all of a sudden the page resets and an error message pops up. It does this a few times every hour and it is getting frustrating especially when I am halfway through the pay run.

i have read other posts and tried those responses which don't solve the problem.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

1000Kudos

877Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Crashing!

Hi @asddrgd21 

There is currently an issue where those using Chrome or some other browsers will encounter a memory leak when entering data with more than 3-4 lines.

The memory taken will eventually crash the Tab and will need to be reloaded. This has been reported to our teams who are investigating this issue.

This does not seem to affect the Opera or Firefox web browser and may be a workaround until a fix is found.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

1000Kudos

877Solutions

Re: MYOB Crashing!

Hi @asddrgd21 

I'm unsure if you have been following other threads on this, however I am hoping to keep you in the loop also:

The devs believe they may have identified the problem and are exploring potential solutions to it with the least amount of downtime. I have also made a post detailing this issue here: Aw Snap error or Tab Crashing while using Essentials

As I get more information (Hoping at the start of next week) I'll be making updates there. Feel free to click the Subscribe button in the top-right of that page (If you are signed into the Forum) so that you can get notified of the updates.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post