MYOB ESSENTIALS Product Updates

JBHIlls
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB ESSENTIALS Product Updates

Hi I am currently using MYOB Essentials and am wanting to find where (if) MYOB have listed any future updates they intend on applying to MYOB Essentials. 

I understand it is supposed to be basic accounting software but I cannot even create a reoccuring invoice. For example we have rental properties that i generate invoices for in our system so that each rental payment is reconciled to an invoice. These rental invoices are exactly the same each week so it is a bit of a painful job generating these. I want to know whether this feature is something that MYOB Essentials is looking at introducing or not. If they are not I want to seriously look at swapping over to another accounting software in the new financail year as this is something that really bothers me but without being able to find information on future updates it is hard to make this descision. 

If anyone can help with where i find this information that would be great. I have tried contacting live chat but have been discconnected twice. 

|Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Komal_S
622 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

622Posts

70Kudos

105Solutions

Re: MYOB ESSENTIALS Product Updates

Hi @JBHIlls 

Thank you for your post. 

While we understand and acknowledge the need for this feature, it is not a feature we are foreseeing us delivering in the near future. However, updates on that status will be available on https://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Essentials-Idea-Exchange/Setup-Recurring-transactions-in-MYOB-Ess...

Please do not hesitate to post should you have other queries. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post