Partner
TaraOnCo
Partner

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Essentials Connected Ledger - Accrual Basis GST return

Hi,

We have recently converted a lot of our clients from banklink to connected ledger. Some of these are invoice basis GST clients and when they used banklink they simply entered in their debtors & creditors to the GST Return each period. 

How is it done withing connected ledger? Do you need to complete a journal each period for it to bring this data in?

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Hayden_B
2,894 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Hayden_B
MYOB Moderator

2894Posts

421Kudos

441Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials Connected Ledger - Accrual Basis GST return

Hi @TaraOnCo

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great source of information.

From my understanding, if you are running through the GST & provisional tax filing report in Essentials Connected Ledger, you should still be able to manually enter the figures into the Return.

I suggest having a look at this help article: Lodge your GST return online (New Zealand)

This should go through the steps to create the Return and this should allow you to adjust the figures as needed.

Please note that Connected Ledger is not designed with Accrual GST in mind and it may be worth looking into moving to Essentials Accouting Starter to enter the Invoices and have Accrual reporting. See this article for details: MYOB Essentials products

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post