MYOB Essentials - Document attachment (Invoices, payroll, journals)

Highlighted
Contributing Partner
16 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

16Posts

30Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Essentials - Document attachment (Invoices, payroll, journals)

We would like to see the document attachment/in tray/capture app extended to allow attachment of documents to the following transactions in order of priority:

1.  Invoices (to allow RCTI to be attached or supporting documents to the invoice, ideally there would also be an option to send this to the customer if required but this would be low priority, this functionality exists in competitor products)

2. Employee card files (to allow things like contracts to be attached behind the employee - this functionality exists in AccountRight)

3. With a Pay run (to allow manual timesheets to be attached behind the payrun where they are not able to use your new timesheet application)

4. Journals (we would like to be able to attach source documents behind journal transactions within the Essentials file)

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,173 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,173Posts

96Kudos

150Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials - Document attachment (Invoices, payroll, journals)

Hello @Bronny 

Thank you for your feedback and ideas regarding additional features in Essentials. If you haven't already, I do reccommend also posting these in the MYOB Essentials Ideas Exchange, where users are able to put forth ideas for future updates and changes to the softwre. 

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing Partner
16 Posts
Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

16Posts

30Kudos

0Solutions

My apologies @Emily_B I thought that is what I was doing, I posted other things and I must have clicked to the wrong area when posting this one. I have now created an idea in the ideas exchange (I hope correctly). Does MYOB consolidate ideas in this forum? I did try to browse to make sure no one else had already put the ideas up and I couldn't see any but if I have missed an existing similar idea it would be a bit duplicitous if there are now two.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,173 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,173Posts

96Kudos

150Solutions

No problem at all @Bronny. While feedback is easier to consolidate and report to the appropriate teams from the Ideas Exchange, we do take feedback from all areas of the forum. And, as the main idea is to have users help each other and interact, it's no issue to have it posted here as well. 

Kind regards,
Emily

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post