Partner Zone
Partner Zone

MYOB Essentials - Employee Setup

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing User Manawanui
8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Manawanui
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Essentials - Employee Setup

Hi, I am setting up this file for a client and having trouble enter employees into the payroll section.  I have selected 'new empolyee' and completed the details however, when I select next to take me to tax, super etc it is showing blank fields?? Am I missing a step?  I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks you Manawanui.

7 REPLIES 7
8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Manawanui
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials - Employee Setup

I have found the problem.  I need to select the Essentials Accounting to pay unlimited empolyees. 

My question now is how do I upgrade this from the $29 per month to $40 per month?  I have set the clients details up in the cheaper version. 

I would greatly appreciate a reply today if possible.

Kind regards

Manawanui

Former Staff Sebastien_D
2,000 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Sebastien_D
Former Staff

2784Posts

54Kudos

231Solutions

Hey @Manawanui,

Thanks for your message.

Seems strange that the Tax and Super are showing blank fields. What window in Essentials are you in exactly? Are you able to provide a screenshot so we can look into this further. Sometimes depending on what browser you use for Essentials, it can cause problems. Please try using alternate browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari. 

Also if this doesn't change the issue you are experiencing, please try also clearing the cache for the current browser. If you are unsure how to do this, you can look up instructions on Google for the browser in use to clear the cache.

Please let us know how you go as we are happy to investigate further.

Kind Regards

Sebastien
MYOB Client Support

Accept as SolutionGot an answer that solves your issue?
Mark it as an Accepted Solution

8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Manawanui
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Please see my current reply.  I should have subscribed to the Essentials Accounting to pay unlimited empolyees. 

My question now is how do I upgrade this from the $29 per month to $40 per month?  I have set the clients details up in the cheaper version, so upgrading would be easier.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Manawanui

Former Staff Sebastien_D
2,000 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Sebastien_D
Former Staff

2784Posts

54Kudos

231Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @Manawanui,

Thanks for yoru reply.

Apologies as I hadn't seen your second post before I posted. More than happy to assist you with upgrading your current Essentials. I have sent you a private message so we can retrieve some more information and discuss this further. Please let us know how you go.

Kind Regards

Sebastien
MYOB Client Support

mgarreiiogn
1 Post
User
mgarreiiogn

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

HI, I have signed up for the 30 day free trial and am also having trouble setting up my Employees on this page. I have more than one, but I even for my first employee I just get a blank page for Tax, Superannuation etc fields. Can't enter any details to Save. Very frustrating.

8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Manawanui
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi, try opening MYOB in Firefox as also had the same issue. It would not show the employee fields in Google however, once I opened it in Firefox is worked :-) I hope this helps you.

Former Staff Sebastien_D
2,000 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Sebastien_D
Former Staff

2784Posts

54Kudos

231Solutions

Welcome to the Community Forum @mgarreiiognwe hope you find it beneficial for your MYOB queries.

Sorry to hear of the troubles you were experiencing Essentials. Does the page show completely blank or are the fields just showing as available? 

What browser are you currently using there? I'd suggest trying an alternate browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari and see if it produces the same problem.  Have you also tried to clear the cache for your current browser? If you are unsure how this works, please check on the Google Help page - Clear cache and cookies.

Please check this and let us know how you go as we are happy to assist further.

Kind Regards

Sebastien
MYOB Client Support

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post