Contributing User
18 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Essentials (New)

We have set up MYOB Essentials Payroll just last week and have gone through and set up the Single Touch Payroll.  However, when we go to Single Touch Payroll, there is nothing reported at all. When I go into the pay run, there is no option to report it?  Can anyone help, is there a step I have missed with set up or how do I go in and report the payrun.

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator
2,806 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,806Posts

208Kudos

264Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials (New)

Hi @JoMarshall1

Thank you for your post. You will know when you've set up Single Touch payroll when you go to the Payroll menu > Payroll reporting and see the Single Touch Payroll reporting centre. When you process payroll, you will get prompted to send the payroll information to the ATO once the pay runs have been completed. Does this not appear for you ? 

If it doesn't appear for you can you please go to Payroll > Payroll reporting, take a screenshot of this window and please send it through to me via private message

Additionally I have attached a few Single Touch Payroll help articles below:

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing User
18 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa

Thankyou for you reply. yes, the STP is all set up and yesterday I treid a 0.00 payrun and it has reported and accepted that one. However last week, when I did the actual payrun I did report via STP, but it does not show in teh STP reporting screen at all.  I know YTD figures will go to ATO at next pay run, but would like last week's pay run to show as reported?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,806 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,806Posts

208Kudos

264Solutions

Hi @JoMarshall1

Thanks for your response. Can I please confirm whether there is a report for this pay run sitting under the STP reports ? You can check this by going to Payroll > Payroll reporting > STP reports. 

Additionally our article View Single Touch Payroll reports has information on the report statuses. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Contributing User
18 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melisa

No, it is not in this reporting area, so is there a way to report it again?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,806 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,806Posts

208Kudos

264Solutions

Hi @JoMarshall1

As it's not possible to resend a payrun or report, the only way for that payrun to appear in the Payroll reporting centre would be to delete the pays, reprocess and report through STP. If you have processed another payrun since then, you would then need to process a $0 pay to update the Year to Date amounts in STP.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post