Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

29Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Essentials error message

Hi There,

Currently in the process of trialling MYOB essentials and am continually receiving an error message within the purchases.  I go into the purchase - save it, then save and pay bill and received the attached screenshot error - can someone assist?  Can someone also give a link to give detailed instructions on MYOB essentials as we are trialling it as we are looking to move from MYOB AccountEdge and I am having a difficult time finding the things I need to navigate around it - appreciate any assistance.

Screen Shot 2020-05-15 at 9.57.29 am.png
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,538 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,538Posts

189Kudos

247Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials error message

Hi @Aviator

Thank you for your post. I've taken a look into the error message, this is caused by the reference number entered which has already been used. To fix this you'll need to use a unique reference number, the error should then no longer appear. 

Additionally, our article Get Started with MYOB Essentials has information on how to set up Essentials and start using it. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
29 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

29Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials error message

Thank you - it is appreciated.  I will look into the link as I am currently getting frustrated and feel the MYOB Essentials is very basic compared to MYOB AccountEdge or AccountRight - thanks again

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post