Partner Zone
Partner Zone

MYOB Essentials integration with Kounta - take 2!

Experienced User Nicky_S
35 Posts
Experienced User
Nicky_S
Experienced User

36Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Essentials integration with Kounta - take 2!

I wrote a post a few months ago about having trouble with integrating Kounta with MYOB Essentails.  I had had several months with no issues & then sometime in October starting having problems.  The problem seemed to be on the MYOB side but this was fixed in February (some 4 months or so later!).

Now I am having a different problem where whole invoices are not synching over to Essentials & another set of invoices are only partially coming into Essentials. Numerious emails to Kounta have got me no where & they say they have escalated this to their integration team.  This has been happening for nearly 2 months with no resolution.  This makes tracking my financials very difficult unless I manually enter the daily sales details into Essentials.  Is there anything MYOB can do to help?

Regards

Nicky

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11574Posts

1327Kudos

1627Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials integration with Kounta - take 2!

Hi @Nicky_S 

Generally speaking, if the information was not properly coming out of Kounta then you would need to speak with them as to why it was not sending all of the information through. As this is information coming from a third party program it would be up to them to determine and resolve why the information isn’t coming properly from their program,

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced User Nicky_S
35 Posts
Experienced User
Nicky_S
Experienced User

36Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Essentials integration with Kounta - take 2!

Hi Neil,

Kounta have confirmed to me that the problem is on the MYOB side (this is the second time this has occurred).  I'm getting pretty frustrated because no matter who's problem it is I'm paying for 2 sets of software & neither are performing as expected with this integration.  I am now missing more than 30 days worth of invoices & have been told that it probably wont be fixed until July.  I have to input all my invoices manually from the Kounta to MYOB.  These integration issues date back to October last year, seemed to be fixed temporarily around March & then very soon after appeared worse than ever.  Pretty close to the end of my rope with this.

Regards

Nicky

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post