Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Intray email address too long

G'day MYOB Community,

I'm currently trying to use scan to email on a HP MFP to send scanned invoices (as pdf's) directly to my Essentials intray but the email address is too long to enter in the  To; field.

Is there any chance of being assigned a shorter address (about 4 characters less would probably work)?

I have been using scan to network folder but that obviously involves extra steps and tried auto forwading from outlook but that wouldn't work with attachments.

Just trying to make life easier.....

Carbine

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,945 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,945Posts

5,004Kudos

5,400Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Intray email address too long

Hi @Carbine 

When an MYOB Essentials business is created that MYOB Essentials is given a unique email address for In Tray documents to be uploaded to. This email is made up of various factors and while the email can be reset, you are not able to set your own email address for that.

Should you be in a position where you want to give you that email address to suppliers so they can upload documents directly OR feel that it is a long email address to write each time you could look at setting a rule within your email client to forward that email address on to your In tray's email address. This way you would only need to provide a shorter email address like bills@yourdomain.com and the email client will forward that on to your In Tray's email address. Do consult your email client's support documentation for steps on that process. An alternative to that is to set up a contact record in your email client with that In Tray document's email address and manually forward your emails to that address.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post