synergy2
2 Posts
User
synergy2

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB PAYSUPER

We made a super submission using MYOB Paysuper and money was deducted from our bank the next day but it still does not reflect in the super accounts of employees a7 days later. Where (and how) can I monitor the history of super payments - is there a website that I can log onto to see the transaction history? We used to use the MYOB super portal and I would like to know whether there is something similar now that we started using PaySuper.

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,148 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

1152Posts

139Kudos

148Solutions

Re: MYOB PAYSUPER

Hi @synergy2 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

I will link you to the following resources for Pay super within Essentials.  It descibes how this is reported and how you can check the reporting.  

Paying Super

Recording Super Payments made through Super portal 

Reporting

I hope this helps, let me know if you need further assistance. If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

synergy2
2 Posts
User
synergy2

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Theresa_D, thank you for the response - your response is probably of use for essential users but we are using Myob advanced (for which there is no section on this forum).

Also, when I log onto the Myob Super portal I cannot see the most recent payment - which was made since the implementation of Myob Advanced. I am stuck.

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,148 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

1152Posts

139Kudos

148Solutions

Hi @synergy2 

Thanks for clarifying which product you are using. From my understanding, support for MYOB Advanced is done through our MYOB Advanced Partner channel, generally the partner that sold you the product.

In terms of the MYOB Advanced support on the MYOB Community Forum, we do have a series of MYOB Advance Partner Board on the MYOB Community Forum. This can be accessed by using your my.MYOB account that is associated with the MYOB Advanced product, which when signed up to the Forum with will grant you the associated the restrictions to access that series of boards.

The MYOB Advanced Partner Boards can be found using MYOB Advanced Partners. This can also be accessed using the Partner Zone button at the top of the screen and accessing the required Partner board. Note that access may depend on the user setup.

I’ll link someone who may be able to assist with this @CarlBrooks 

If your inquiry resolves please mark the post ‘Accept as Solution’ so other users can find this information easier.

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post