MYOB POOR PERFORMANCE

juanito
3 Posts
User

3Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB POOR PERFORMANCE

For more than a week now, the performance of this software has been shocking. For days, I have been unable to perform bank reconciliations, or even print purchase information. when I call support, I am told that it is because of so many users at the one time.  Later, the system works, albeit very slow, then goes down again and tells me that "something has gone wrong". Gee! I did not work that out and thanks for telling me!!

Lift your game MYOB.

Signed by a very disgruntled user who is currently examining alternatives.

12 REPLIES 12
LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
334 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

334Posts

54Kudos

2Solutions

Re: MYOB POOR PERFORMANCE

@juanito wrote:

For more than a week now, the performance of this software has been shocking. For days, I have been unable to perform bank reconciliations, or even print purchase information. when I call support, I am told that it is because of so many users at the one time.  Later, the system works, albeit very slow, then goes down again and tells me that "something has gone wrong". Gee! I did not work that out and thanks for telling me!!

Lift your game MYOB.

Signed by a very disgruntled user who is currently examining alternatives.

yep agree...got in this morming now nothing....Woman Frustrated 

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
7,015 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,015Posts

931Kudos

1,141Solutions

Hi @juanito 

We are aware that some users are experiencing performance and longer than ideal load times with the MYOB Essentials platform. This typically can be seen in the reporting section but other windows can be impacted. Our teams are working on resolving this as soon as possible.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
334 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

334Posts

54Kudos

2Solutions

@Tracey_H wrote:

Hi @juanito 

We are aware that some users are experiencing performance and longer than ideal load times with the MYOB Essentials platform.
I dont think its some users its ALL users im guessing. 
This typically can be seen in the reporting section but other windows can be impacted. Our teams are working on resolving this as soon as possible.

maybe delay the maintenance scheduled for today...

INTHEHILLS
Partner
26 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

26Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

We are all paying monthly service fees for a system, that not preforming since finaincal  year. Not good enogh, we all have alot of work to to little amount of time. Major fix NOW!!

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
42,353 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

42,353Posts

5,734Kudos

6,322Solutions

Hi Everyone

As has been indicated, we are aware that some users are impacted by less than ideal load times and performance issues using MYOB Essentials. 

Our teams are currently investigating that situation and have made some changes overnight to improve that experience. There will still be cases and times where users may still experience those performance issues, however, some users will see those improved response times in certain windows.

This situation is still ongoing by our team. Updates and further information is available on the MYOB Status page

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
334 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

334Posts

54Kudos

2Solutions

@Tracey_H wrote:

Hi @juanito 

We are aware that some users are experiencing performance and longer than ideal load times with the MYOB Essentials platform. This typically can be seen in the reporting section but other windows can be impacted. Our teams are working on resolving this as soon as possible.

keep getting signed Man Frustratedis this because your doing fixes?

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
334 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

334Posts

54Kudos

2Solutions

Keep getting signed out and having to sign in (right in the middle of entering a receipt and I loose it) Man Frustrated

juanito
3 Posts
User

3Posts

13Kudos

0Solutions

I had the same problem a while ago despite inidicating that I wanted to be kept signed in. If you are using Goog;le, support will (maybe) give you a quick fix. Apparently only peculiar to Google.

Mair
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I am over MYOB, time to leave. Too many bad experiences, no real explanations when I speak with them

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post