MYOB Quotation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Quotation

Hi MYOB Team,

Can someone please help us with regards of our request for the quotation price if it is possible to lower the price to our current subscription which is approx $30 per month? That is from $109 to approx $30 per month.

Can I ask a MYOB agent to please call me on my mobile to discuss?

Looking forward for your kind response. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,473 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,473Posts

5,089Kudos

5,487Solutions

Re: MYOB Quotation

Hi @ErikP 

An AccountRight Plus subscription is valued at $109 per month (min. 12 months), with each additional subscription valued at $43.50 per month (min. 12 months per subscription) after that initial subscription.

Should you wish to move to a lesser subscription amount you would be looking at moving to a product that does have a smaller subscription cost. For example, you could move to MYOB Essentials Starter, which is part of our MYOB Essentials product range and is a solely browser-based product. A subscription for this product would be $27 per month. Note: MYOB Essentials Starter products do have transactional limits (5 invoices and 5 bills per month), 1 employee, 25 bank transactions per monthAlternatively, you could look at MYOB Essentials Accounting which offers no transactional limit (only 1 employee though) for $48 per month. Do check out MYOB Essentials for more information on the pricing of that product and what features are included for what price level.

If you did wish to stay on the current AccountRight range, you could look into AccountRight Basics, which a subscription would be $55 per month (min. 12 months) with each additional subscription being $22 per month (min. 12 months). Do note however that version of the product doesn't allow for the purchases to be recorded and a pre-existing AccountRight Plus company file to be migrated backwards to that product level. You would be looking at starting a new file with AccountRight Basics if you do decide to uptake on that product.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M ,

Just need your confirmation regarding the AccountRight Plus subsciption that is valued at $109 per month if it is locked in 12 months? If we discontinued our subscription in less than 12 months should we pay the remaining months?

Looking forward for your kind response.

Thank you,

ErikP

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,473 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,473Posts

5,089Kudos

5,487Solutions

Hi @ErikP 

AccountRight subscriptions are locked in for an initial 12 month period after that period is elapsed cancellation can occur at any time (10 days notice before the end of the current billing period is required). If you do wish to arrange cancellation of that subscription within the first 12 months you must pay to us the subscription fees for the remainder of that period.

More information on this topic can be found on the AccountRight Terms of Use.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

Thanks for the confirmation. 

One more query, we have received a quotation for the MYOB AccounRight Plus subscription which is $109 per month and noticed that our company and contact person's names were incorrect, how do we change the spelling? Can I ask one of your agent to call me and discuss? I can send you private message with my contact details.

Thanks,

ErikP

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,473 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,473Posts

5,089Kudos

5,487Solutions

Hi @ErikP 

Generally speaking, a Change of Details form would be required to be sent out should we the business name or contact name need to be updated.

In some circumstances, typically if there has been a legitimate spelling mistake that doesn't impact the name of the business in any way, we can update that information without a form being completed. If that has occurred, the product serial number/quote number and the correct spelling information can be sent through so we can update that information.  

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post