MYOB compatibility with Website

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB compatibility with Website

Hey all,

I have recently started a trial of MYOB in the hopes that it fills the requirements needed from an online accounting program and would like to clarify a couple questions regarding MYOB's compatibility/custom compatibility when working with a website. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. 

1. Is it possible to have customer accounts created on the website automatically added into MYOB's CRM? 

2. Will it be possible for my contractors to send invoices via the website (which in turn are created, recorded and tracked on the MYOB program)?

3. Instead of manually inputting the hours contractors have worked each week (as it can vary substantially being contractors), can I have MYOB's timesheet system auto update depending on the confirmed jobs that they have worked?

I am really wanting to incorporate MYOB into the website so any replies/help is very welcome. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator
13,370 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,370Posts

1,598Kudos

1,905Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB compatibility with Website

Hi @AndrewWyer 

Within MYOB Essentials there are some things that can be done through the API. This API allows third party programs like websites to connect to and in some cases update information in the file, assuming that the integration between the website and the API is already built.

Do note that you would need to get a third party to build the integration as this is not a service that MYOB provides. You can find all of the documentation, including the endpoints on our Developers page and if you have any questions around the API, I recommend reaching out to the API team through the Contact us page on that site

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post