MYOB - dodgy deals

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
vic
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB - dodgy deals

Hello All

I recently got a discount on my Essential package, which was supposed to be for 12 months (Until June 30 2019). 

But a few days ago, I got an emails from client_services@edm.myob.com, saying that the discount will cease end of May, basically 2 months after it was given.

I have basically, tried to sort it out, but so far no real help from (1) by replying to the original email (2) live chat (3) or by calling on the phone. Overall I like MYOB, but the service has been quite dissapointing.

Has any one found an issue with MYOB giving you a deal, but then changing it on their own accord. This is not teh first time something like this has happend to me, so curious if anyone else has encountered the same.

Cheers

Victor

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,197 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,197Posts

1,028Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB - dodgy deals

Hi @vic 

If your discount was for 12 months then it should definitely be honoured, I'd like to look into this. Are you able to send me a Private Message with:

• The MYOB Serial Number (Found under the Business Name in the top right)
  • The Business Name showing in the top right
  • Your best contact Email

This way I can send you a direct email on this and lookup your account details to see if I can find anything on this.

You can send me a Private Message by clicking this link: Send Hayden a PM

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
MYOB Moderator Jake_N
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

1,419Posts

193Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB - dodgy deals

Hi @vic,

I have looked into this for you on behalf of @Haydes and am happy to let you know that your discount will remain as is for the remained of the agreed time. The email that you were sent which led you to initiate this post, looks like the price increase email that we send out one a year.

So a summary is that everything will continue as agreed and that you can safely ignore that email.

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Developer

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post