MYOB ‘glitch’ changed my quote

LW-CBF
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB ‘glitch’ changed my quote

I recently went to issue an invoice from a quote and noticed the quote was not as I had written it.
-1 items were in reverse order. Items 1-5 were now in order from 5-1.
-2 more worrying, the amounts had been altered at a loss to me of $550.
-3 most disturbingly, there were originally 6 items on the quote. One item was completely missing costing me an extra $3410.
This is a cost I can no longer pass on to my client so I need an urgent explanation and resolution.
I can no longer trust the accuracy of this product and may need to go through the entire last financial year to check for any further errors in the system.
I have discovered through the forum this is an on going problem with MYOB that does not seem to have been addressed urgently and it is costing small businesses. These costs will need to be passed on to MYOB.
4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,211 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,211Posts

1,031Kudos

888Solutions

Re: MYOB ‘glitch’ changed my quote

Hi @LW-CBF 

Could you let me know what the date of the Quote was? I know a lot of work went into replacing some old depencies recently and I'm curious if this might be within that period of time this was caused.

In which case we can find an answer and then know if this will happen again.

If it was outside that time there would need to be more investigative work done before I can give an answer to what might have gone wrong.

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
LW-CBF
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Hayden,
Original was Created and sent on 13/3/19. Went through error free. Customer changed job so changed the quote on the 16/3/19 and resent. The figures changed from what I had edited when this one was sent (and they are not the old figures I changed them from either)
Hype_TV
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

We are experiencing the same issue. Created a quote yesterday and opened this morning to find items in reverse order. This has been happening for the last 6 months. I normally drag the items back in to correct order but the last quote has 20 + detailed items and this is getting really annoying. Cheers 

Highlighted
robyn9
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

similar thing happened to me but my prices stayed the same... it has happened a handful of times since I started using myob in July 2019

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post