MYOB keeps shutting down without saving entries

3 Posts
User

3Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB keeps shutting down without saving entries

I am a MYOB partner.

For the past many months now MYOB has been giving us trouble. While in the middle of journals or payroll or for that matter even when getting reports, MYOB just throws us out. We always click on the "stay logged in for 12 hours" and "Trust this device for 30 days", and yet, every 10-12 minutes into the files, we are constantly logging out of MYOB. 

This is creating loss of revenue due to down time, and repetitive work, as the last entries do not get saved, and we are having to re-enter these over and over again.

This problemn is not related to only our dashboard, but all our clients as well are facing similar problems.

MYOB support, please do something urgently about this matter urgently, or else we may have to take all our MYOB clients elsewhere.

Fred

8 REPLIES 8
3 Posts
User

3Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB shutting down when trying to print

MYOB keeps shutting down in the middle of entering payroll, or a journal and or banking transaction, this is causing a lot of down time, and adds to staff frustrations. MYOB please look into this urgently, as I will be moving all my clients elsewhere if this continues on. Fred

MYOB Moderator
3,538 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,538Posts

266Kudos

359Solutions

Re: MYOB keeps shutting down without saving entries

Hi @KnowBooksKnow

I'm sorry for the frustrations caused by this. While many of our clients have been able to resolve the issue by following the steps here - https://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Essentials-Accounting/MYOB-Essentials-Automatic-log-out-after-per..., we understand that this is still a cause of concern for some clients. 

We'd like to reassure you that the matter is being investigated by our product team and we hope to provide a permanent solution at the earliest.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

I contacted Myob about this around February and was told Myob was working on it, and it would be fixed in the next release.  I have also been told to use different browsers.

I still get kicked out constantly on different computers, Browsers and at clients.  Lose information and have to re-do, I am finding this really annoying and a waste to time having to re-enter work or even payroll!

When is asap for a fix?

MYOB Moderator
38,352 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

38,352Posts

5,223Kudos

5,634Solutions

Hi @Mindingyourb 

As you have indicated, we are aware of an issue that does affect clients using MYOB Essentials that could mean that they are automatically logged out 15-30 minutes after logging in. Currently, this situation is something that we are tracking and sharing with our product teams who are working through fixes for that situation. Although, at this stage, we don't have an exact timeframe for when this situation will be resolved. However, in the meantime, we do recommend checking out MYOB Essentials Automatic log out after period of time which does have some things that can be done to help mitigate this situation from occurring while that long-term solution has added.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

29Kudos

0Solutions

Check out feed on this post: https://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Essentials-Accounting/MYOB-refusing-to-fix-auto-logging-out-issue...

Many people having the same problem, for months. I am also researching other programs.

Experienced Partner
22 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

22Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

All my clients Esentials have been shutting me out too.. especially when I try to open a page in a new tab.  Frustrating.  

1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am also having trouble with MYOB dropping out and losing invoices.  I is very annoying

Experienced User
34 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

34Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Hi 

It is not just Essentials, it is AR as well.  I really hope MYOB are working on AR, and not just Essentials.  If they are depending on that, they are in for a very rude shock, I am afraid.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post