Australia
Trusted Cover User

275Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB sent unpaid invoice summaries

Hi 

we have had our clients reporting today that we have sent out unpaid overdue invoices but when we looked up the invoice we found the invoices they are referring to is in our unsent invoicesSmiley Frustrated

this is not ideal. 

when I checked in the invoice settings I found this box ticked (not by us). I have unticked it. 

i dont know how it got tickedSmiley Frustrated 

MYOB screenshot unpaid invoices.JPG
8 REPLIES 8
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,786 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,786Posts

192Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB sent unpaid invoice summaries

Hi @LCrowhurst 

Thanks for your post. That is strange, has it sorted itself now that you ticked it again? I'd try clearing your browser cache in case its something odd happening in the background.  

Let me know how you're going with this. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Trusted Cover User LCrowhurst
275 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

275Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

@Theresa_D wrote:

Hi @LCrowhurst 

Thanks for your post. That is strange, has it sorted itself now that you ticked it again? what do you mean ticked it again? i never ticked it to begin with...I did unselect it....only knew of it when clients were asking about invoices I hadnt sent Smiley Frustrated when I went searching I found that selected....not sure how it was selected. how can it send out invoices in my not sent? 

I'd try clearing your browser cache in case its something odd happening in the background. 

Let me know how you're going with this. 

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,786 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,786Posts

192Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @LCrowhurst 

Apologies for the wrong use of words, I mean when you corrected the selection in the tick box has it been working since? Did you clear the cache? 

Let me know how this is going so I can investigate further. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

275 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

275Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

@Theresa_D wrote:

Hi @LCrowhurst 

Apologies for the wrong use of words, I mean when you corrected the selection in the tick box has it been working since? Did you clear the cache? sorry im still not understanding how this is related, how will clearing the cache help? . the concern was why was this selected and the concern that  our clients received invoices from our UNSENT invoicesSmiley Frustrated  

as far as I am concerned clients havent received invoices NOT SENT...since I unticked the box....

Let me know how this is going so I can investigate further. 

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,786 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,786Posts

192Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @LCrowhurst 

Since you did not make the change, it had to be made at some point. In the cache, data shortcuts are stored which sometimes cause odd behaviors, one of the reasons this is an early troubleshooting step. This is why I wanted to check.  With that being said, I have had a few other users mention this in the past day so I'm trying to gather enough information and details to make sure this is the same situation for users and not individual situations that can be solved with normal troubleshooting.  

I have gathered what information you have provided thusfar and will get back to you when I have more information.  Thank you for your time and consideration as I further investigate. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,786 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,786Posts

192Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Community, 

I just wanted to update that we have identified an issue with how we send out those Unpaid Invoice Summary emails to clients to let them know how many have been sent. Our product team have completed a fix for that situation from occurring in the future and will monitor the next Unpaid invoice summary emails sent in October (for September invoices) to ensure that the process does work as intended.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.  Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquiries or support. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

275 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

275Posts

28Kudos

0Solutions

@Theresa_D wrote:

Hi Community, 

I just wanted to update that we have identified an issue with how we send out those Unpaid Invoice Summary emails to clients to let them know how many have been sent. Our product team have completed a fix for that situation from occurring in the future and will monitor the next Unpaid invoice summary emails sent in October (for September invoices) to ensure that the process does work as intended.

Hi as i asked/stated in our case it was UNSENT invoices sent out....i have not asked for it to send out unpaid invoice summaries...but we had UNSENT invoices sent that IMO shouldnt have been sent. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.  Feel free to utilize the forum if you have other inquiries or support. 

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,786 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,786Posts

192Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @LCrowhurst 

I am aware, as per our forum and PM discussion, the update still stands and the relevant team is still informed.  I hope this clarifies. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post