2 Posts
User
jenny_tran

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Matching problem with payroll transactions

I have been reading posts regarding matching problem with payroll transactions about how they cannot match because they have made two separate payments for the 1 amount. In my case, it is actually the other way around.

I have been doing payroll for my client weekly and everything would be fine if the client also pays out the wages weekly. However, there is one employee that gets paid two weeks by a cheque for one lump sum payment. E.g. The employee's wages are $300 for week 1 and $200 for week 2 and she gets paid $500 by cheque in week 2. (showing a withdrawal of $500 from the cheque in the MYOB Essentials bank transaction of the employer)

Can you please advise what I should do to allocate the $500 cheque payment to the two wage amounts of $300 and $200 recorded from the Payroll?

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,117 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31117Posts

3932Kudos

4530Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Matching problem with payroll transactions

Hi @jenny_tran 

In theory, you would just go to Banking>>Bank Transactions>>Select the relevant bank transaction>>Select the Match transaction option>>Filter by All transactions and select the appropriate payroll transactions that make up those individual payments:

Attachment.PNG

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

jenny_tran
2 Posts
User
jenny_tran

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Matching problem with payroll transactions

Thank you so much for your quick reply! Problem solved. You guys are the best support team ever! Smiley Happy 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post